Questions to Guide Your Reading
IN YOUR DAY-TO-DAY READING you might not get through all of these questions. That’s okay. They are mainly for use in our smaller groups. However, they can be helpful in your processing of the daily reading (specifically the first three questions).
1. What is the theme of your reading (in ten words or less) and what is the key verse or passage that describes that theme?
2. How is the Spirit speaking to you through this reading?
3. How can you apply this passage to your life?
4. Do you have any other thoughts, questions, or observations? If so, write them down.
5. What are two other passages in the Bible that relate to your reading or to the theme?
6. What attribute of God do you see in these verses and what is the primary verse that describes this attribute?