WELCOME TO RED MOUNTAIN
Thanks for checking us out! We are humbled that you are interested in calling Red Mountain your church home. Here at Red Mountain, we strive to be committed followers of Jesus. This means that in connection with the Spirit, we are a worshiping, transforming and sending church. When you visit on a Sunday morning, be sure to stop by the Welcome Table inside our Life Center lobby so that we can meet you and help you learn how to get connected to our church family.
We personally hope you will continue to engage in the life God has for you—and that we can walk alongside you on this journey!
COME JOIN US. WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
- We have enough available seats while maintaining our commitment to our current practices of social distancing and wearing face coverings (see below for details). Reservations are no longer necessary for Sunday services.
- Our in-person services will take place at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM in the Life Center. You can also view the service from home by going to live.rmcchurch.org, Facebook or Vimeo.
- Children’s Ministry is meeting at 9:00 AM (Birth – Grade 6) and 10:30 AM (Birth – Grade 4). Children may also attend the worship service with their parents. Kids’ Church will post on the children’s ministry page on Sunday mornings, along with the accompanying take home pages.
- Student Ministry is meeting at 9:00 AM for Junior High Sundays and at 10:30 AM for High School Sundays in the gym building.
- Adults, want to get involved in a Sunday morning Bible class? Check out the calendar to see which classes are going on.
We ask that everyone six years and older to wear a face covering upon entering and exiting buildings and when not socially distanced. Face coverings can be removed once you are in your seat in the worship center as social distancing will be in place. In the worship center, you will be able to choose your own seat from the rows that are not roped off (every other). We ask that you please take middle seats if you are the first to sit in a row to avoid others having to cross over you and leave at least two empty seats between families. Our classrooms have been thoroughly cleaned, volunteers have been provided an extensive list of guidelines to follow and hand sanitizer is available throughout the buildings and classrooms. Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility during this ever-changing time!
Loading Worship Times...
LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING
Ready to check out Red Mountain in person? We can’t wait to meet you. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll make sure you will feel welcomed on your first visit.