LET US KNOW YOU ARE COMING
After the updated regulations set forth by Governor Ducey on June 29 and after much prayer and dialogue, the elders have decided that we will have two services; 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
We will provide two places on campus to worship with a maximum of 150 attendees (sections A and B) in the Life Center and 50 attendees in the Gym. Please register to worship with us in either the Life Center at 9:00 or 10:30, or in the Gym at 9:00 or 10:30. Let us know how many seats you need. Please note, if you don’t see a location listed, that means that location is already full.
- Our in-person services will take place at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM in the Life Center, which we will livestream in the Gym. You can also view the livestream from home on live.rmcchurch.org, Facebook or Vimeo.
- Children’s Ministry is meeting at 9:00 AM (Birth – Grade 6) and 10:30 AM (Birth – Grade 4). Children may also attend the worship service with their parents. Kids Church with Becky Bibelheimer will post on the children’s ministry page on Sunday mornings, along with the accompanying take home pages.
Loading Worship Times...
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
- Reservations are no longer needed for Sunday services. Just come join us! We have enough available seats while maintaining our commitment to our current practices of social distancing and wearing face coverings (see below for details).
- Our in-person services will take place at 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM in the Life Center. You can also view the service from home by going to live.rmcchurch.org, Facebook or Vimeo.
- Children’s Ministry is meeting at 9:00 AM (Birth – Grade 6) and 10:30 AM (Birth – Grade 4). Children may also attend the worship service with their parents. Kids’ Church will post on the children’s ministry page on Sunday mornings, along with the accompanying take home pages.
We ask that everyone six years and older to wear a face covering upon entering and exiting buildings and when not socially distanced. Face coverings can be removed once you are in your seat in the worship center or in the gym as social distancing will be in place. In the worship center, you will be able to choose your own seat from the rows that are not roped off (every other). We ask that you please take middle seats if you are the first to sit in a row to avoid others having to cross over you and leave at least two empty seats between families. We will be using the gym for overflow. You may also choose your own seat as we have chairs placed 6′ apart with space to leave in between families. Our classrooms have been thoroughly cleaned, volunteers have been provided an extensive list of guidelines to follow and hand sanitizer is available throughout the buildings and classrooms. Thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility during this ever-changing time!