Women's Hikes for 2018-19 Season
- October 19, 6:45am to 5:00pm. Hiking in the Payson area.
- November 2, 7:00am to 2:00pm. McDowell Sonoran Preserve, Granite Mtn trailhead. 9 miles loop with lunch on the trail.
- November 16, 8:00am to 12:00pm. Silly Mountain, Apache Junction. 3 miles with lunch out after the hike.
- December 7, 8:00am to 2:00pm. Camelback Mountain, Cholla to Echo and back, 6 miles.
- December 21, 8:00am to 3:00pm. Hackberry Spring, Superstition Mountains. 5 miles with lunch on the trail.
- January 4, 8:00am to 2:00pm. South Mountain, Pima Trailhead to Fat Man Pass loop. 5 miles with lunch out after hike.
- January 18, 7:30am to 5:00pm. Quartz Peak, Estrella Mountains. 5.2 miles with lunch on the trail.
- February 1, 8:00am to 2:00pm. Hog Canyon, Superstition Mountains. 7.5 miles with lunch on the trail.
- February 15, 8:00am to 2:00pm. Peter's Cave, Tortilla Flats. 5 miles with lunch in Tortilla Flats.
- March 1, 7:30am to 12:00pm. Broadway Cave, Superstition Mountains. 3.6 miles.
- March 21-23, Chiricahuas Mountains. 2 nights in Wilcox with 8 mile hike on Friday.
- April 26, 7:00am to 7:00pm. Fossil Springs, Strawberry. 9-10 miles with lunch on the trail, and dinner in Payson.
You can contact Tari McCabe for additional information about the hikes.