Setup an online account to give via electronic check, debit or credit card. This can be setup as a recurring or a one-time gift. Gain online access to your giving history and download your giving statements.
Steps for Online Giving
- Click Setup Your Account below to go to our secure online giving website and create Your Account.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email and Password.
- Click Register & Sign In.
- Indicate the Gift Amount, Gift Date, Gift Fund, e.g. General and Gift Type. Enter your address and postal code.
- Set up a payment method e.g. either an electronic check, or debit or credit card.
- Review your transaction by making any necessary changes. Click Make Donation to complete.
- Once you have made a donation, sign up your mobile numbers for text message giving.
Text GIVE to number 480-418-4347 and follow the second link to enable Text Giving. When giving through text use a keyword and the dollar amount you'd like to give (for example, GENERAL 100). You can find a list of the keywords by texting GIVE to 480-418-4347 and clicking the first link. Save this phone number to your phone to make giving even easier in the future.
Learn more from Lindsey and Bob on how easy it is to give online and with text message giving. Then setup your account today.
NOTE: If you create your My Red Mtn account first, you can use it to sign in for online giving.
Giving in person is simply placing cash or checks in the offering bag during the offering collection at any Sunday service. Please ensure that the information on your check is correct and use the memo section to indicate the fund you would like to give to, e.g., General Fund or Benevolence Fund.
Mail your donation to Red Mountain Community Church, 6101 E Virginia Street, Mesa, AZ 85215. Please ensure that the information on your check is correct and use use the memo section to indicate the fund you would like to give to, e.g., General Fund or Benevolence Fund.
All stock donations are handled through our broker, Matthew T. Mieske, CFP®. Please contact him with any questions regarding a stock contribution.
Matthew T. Mieske, CFP®
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
LPL Branch Manager
Phone: 989.631.8800 | Cell: 602.882.4881
Fax: 989.631.8818 | Toll Free: 866.822.1563